Thursday, June 3, 2010

hey guys,
i wrote up part A and i also did the google map for part B. will you both check them out and edit/let me know what you think? i invited you both to be able to edit both documents, so you should (hopefully) be able to access them. once you do this, i will post both of these to the blog.
we need to figure out what we're doing for the video too. will we each just do a few slides on the sections we focused on in our lesson plan? then put everything together?
let me know!

4 comments:

  1. I think for our videos we should each focus on what we did for our lesson plans. I was planning on doing nutrition. Then you guys can just do what you did for your lessons; exercise and personal care. I think we each have to make our own video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Part A and B both look good to me. I really appreciate you doing it Kari! Thanks so much! I think that is what she's looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think part B should be like a virtual field trip that our class would go on if they could go to Florida. They would write to their E-pals about where they would go to see what Florida's Vegetation and Climate would be like. If it's alright I'm going to change the map to look more like a route to visit various locations to show Florida's Vegetation and Climate. If you don't like it you can change it back. I know it doesn't necessarily sound like it relates to our Topic but the directions state "This map will be related to your ePals assignment (see above) in some way .... your team decides how" I think giving children the opportunity to maybe see what Florida is like will help them understand why Florida's eating habits are different then our own.

    ReplyDelete